Boat Model - HALLMARK 480
Hallmark 480’ Specification
Sixth boat now in progress
|Length on Deck
|Length Over All
|Fuel tank capacity
||150 US gallons
|Water tank capacity
||200 US gallons
|Waste tank capacity
||25 US gallons
||Yanmar 4JH4-TE 75 h.p. @ 3800 rpm with KBW21 gearbox
Hull and Deck
The hull is white gelcoat. The waterline is gelcoat and standard color is Dark Green. The deck is also white gelcoat with non-slip panels molded into the deck. Resin used in first two layers below waterline is vinylester for superior osmosis resistance. Resin in balance of laminate is orthopthalic.
The rudder is molded GRP with a stainless steel stock, the base of which locates into a bronze heel fitting. The heel fitting is a cast bronze item. The rudder post is machined to accept pull-pull cable steering fittings as standard and an emergency tiller is provided. Hydraulic steering is available as an option.
The cockpit is integral with the deck molding. The cockpit sole is also teak inlay forward of the pedestal with a separate removable teak grating aft at helm station. Two large cockpit drains are fitted.
The standard aluminum cutter rig for the vessels is supplied to the dimensions as follows:
|Top of mast above DWL
|Top of deck at mast above DWL
|Gooseneck pin above deck
|Main Luff P
|Main Foot E
The standard sails include the following:
- Mainsail;8.8oz, with three reefs and a total area of 38.07m2
- Headsail;8.8oz, 63% hanks on Yankee - total area of 45.25m2
- Staysail; 8.8oz, hanks on Staysail - total area of 27.06m2
- Boom cover
- Headsail ready bag
- Staysail ready bag
• Stainless steel pulpit with teak seat
• Stainless steel pushpit
• Stainless steel folding swim ladder
• Stainless steel transom hand rails x 2
• Stainless steel stanchions and bases
• Stainless steel custom bow rollers
• Stainless steel cleats x 6
• Stainless steel guard forward for two dorade vents
• Stainless steel water deck fills x 2
• Stainless steel diesel deck fills x 2
• Stainless steel waste deck plate x 1
• Stainless steel companionway handrails x 2
• Thru-deck mast collar
• Deck hatches, Inside / outside, 19-1/2” x 19-1/2” x 7
• Deck hatch, forward head vent, 8” x 12” x 1
• Portholes, opening, 4” x 16” x 6
• Portholes, opening, 5” x 12” x 6
• Edson pedestal w/stainless wheel
• 4 custom teak handrails (custom s/s handles available as an option)
• Aluminum toe rail
• Aluminum fairleads
• Teak decking on cockpit seats
• Teak inlay on cockpit sole forward of pedestal
• Teak grating aft of pedestal at helm station with manual bilge pump under
• Manual bilge pump mounted in water-tight box under helm station
Self tailing chrome plated winches as follows;
• Primary winches - 65CST x 2
• Secondary winches - 48CST x 2
• Main Sheet - 44CST x 1
• Main Halyard - 48CST x 1 (mounted at cockpit)
• Genoa and staysail halyards - 48CST x 2 (mounted at mast)
• Winch handles, locking, 10” x 2
• Rope clutch for main halyard
Running rigging as follows;
• Main track with mainsheet car and end stops
• Genoa track with traveler blocks and ends
• Staysail track with traveler blocks and ends
• Genoa foot blocks, doubles for genoa and staysail sheets x 2
• Deck organizer for main halyard x 1
INTERIOR AND JOINER WORK
(Standard 3 Cabin Layout)
The interior surfaces of the vessel’s joinery are lined with solid teak stavings. Hull liners also finished with solid teak stavings. Headliners finished with fiberglass panels that are grooved to assimilate wooden planking. Counter tops and chart table are finished in black or white Formica per owner’s choice. The galley and bathroom counters are finished in white Formica. Granite surfaces are available as an option. All doors are solid teak framed with panels and louvered in lower section to allow air circulation throughout the cabin areas. Cabinet doors are solid teak and general fittings are Chrome Plated brass. Teak gratings over shower pans are standard.
Painted white and drains directly overboard port and starboard, via holes and clam shells above the boot top. The aft plywood bulkhead is painted white, and is watertight sealed all around.
Teak throughout. Locker doors are teak louvered. Teak lockers port and starboard. Drawers to port with locker over. One hanging locker to starboard is lined with white Formica with teak trims. A small dressing seat is fitted adjacent to the hanging locker.
The compartment is fitted with two overhead dome lights, with white and red 'night vision' lamps switched independently on the light fitting, and two chrome plated reading lamps over pillow and bulkhead of the berth. One double outlet for AC power over port drawer unit.
Two opening ports are each fitted with a chrome plated portlight hook to hold the port in an open position. One stainless steel deck hatch overhead and one dorade vent provides ventilation to the compartment.
Berth with hanging locker forward. One shelf outboard above the berth and a built-in plywood duct for optional air-conditioning is pre-installed.
There are two chrome plated reading lights with one overhead dome light. Standard door hardware to lockers consists of elbow catches with barrel bolts on double doors.
A manually operated head is plumbed with vented loops and can be discharged dock side or via the onboard holding tank. There is a manual pump to empty the holding tank, a 12VDC macerator pump installation is available as an option. A stainless steel basin with chrome plated combination shower / mixer faucet supplies hot and cold water for both the basin and shower
The compartment surfaces are finished with easy-to-clean fiberglass panels. A solid teak door with a louvered lower panel, fitted with chrome plated hinges and mortise lock. A gooseneck hook holds the cabin door in an open position. One opening stainless steel porthole and small overhead hatch provides ventilation. There is a solid teak fold-down seat over the manually operated head to create a sit down wet-head shower stall. Two mirrors are provided on the outboard locker doors.
The compartment is fitted with one overhead chrome plated dome light, with white and red 'night vision' lamps switched independently on the light fitting, and one twin directional spotlight fitting over the washbasin.
Counter top is finished with white fiberglass panel as standard, granite is available as an option. One solid teak shower grating is standard.
Teak and veneer throughout. An L-shaped dinette settee is to port, and another settee to starboard. Stowage lockers with teak louvered doors are fitted forward and aft, with bookshelves between. Stowage is provided behind the settees. A large teak veneered dining table is the focal point of the saloon. The dining table is mounted on a teak cabinet with stowage locker under
An 11 gallon water heater is installed under the port forward cabin. The water heater is of the calorifier type, whereby engine coolant is circulated through a coil within the cylinder thus heating the water when the engine is running.
The compartment is fitted with four overhead dome lights, with white and red 'night vision' lamps switched independently on the light fitting, four chrome plated cabin lights and two twin directional spotlights are fitted over the bookshelves to starboard. Two double outlets for AC power are fitted to the outboard cabinets.
Two large hatches supply ventilation to the saloon area. The saloon has large fixed windows for all round visibility. Standard door hardware to lockers consist chrome plated elbow catches with barrel bolts on double doors.
Moving aft, the Navigation station is located to starboard, and the Galley to port
Teak and veneer throughout, the Navigation station faces forward. Chart table is finished in black Formica with solid teak trims. The chart table-top lifts to provide chart stowage underneath, and two drawers provide stowage under the table. The main electrical panel is mounted in the outboard panel. Bilge pump control panels and the tank monitoring system are on a separate panel adjacent to navigation seat. The navigation seat has storage underneath for the engine start battery
The area is fitted with one overhead dome light, with white and red 'night vision' lamps switched independently on the light fitting, one twin directional spotlight fitting over the Navigation station
A teak door with a louvered lower panel, fitted with chrome plated hinges and mortise lock, leads aft to the after shower, head and stateroom. A gooseneck hook holds the cabin door in an open position
Teak from counter level down to cabin sole. Teak veneer and Formica above counter top level. Molded white fiberglass headliners. The galley occupies space both to port and amidships below cockpit. A deep stainless double sink amidships. A chromed mixer faucet provides hot and cold water from the pressurized main. In addition two chromed hand pumps are fitted, one providing salt water, the other one fresh water from the vessels tanks. Formica surfaces in black or white according to owner’s preference but granite surfaces are also available as an option. Stowage is provided by way of drawers and lockers. The FRP iceboxes, located to port and outboard, are insulated with polyurethane foam and are accessed via heavily insulated front opening doors. The gimbaled stove is three burner with oven and is fitted into a stainless steel lined opening. Locker doors above the stove are finished with white Formica
The galley sink drains directly overboard, and a seacock is accessed under the galley sink unit in the engine-room compartment.
The area is fitted with two overhead dome lights, with white and red 'night vision' lamps switched independently on the light fixture, fluorescent lights are fitted to the work spaces. One double outlet for AC power is fitted to the outboard work space, and one double outlet for AC power is fitted to the amid-ships work space.
One stainless opening port is fitted with a stainless port-light chain to hold the port in an open position. Standard door hardware to lockers consists of chromed elbow catches with barrel bolts on double doors.
Surfaces are finished with easy-to-clean white fiberglass panels with teak trims. Stainless steel wash basin, chrome plated mixer faucet to basin and a separate shower stall also with chrome plated retractable mixer. A manual marine head installed to manufactures recommendations incorporating vented loops for water intake, and waste removal. A Y valve is installed so waste can be pumped out dockside or to the waste tank.
The washbasin drains into the shower drain system. Shower sump also drains into the shower drain system and discharges overboard. The shower sump operates automatically and has a separate circuit breaker at the DC panel. Y-Valve and vented loops are located in the locker outboard of the head. Salt water inlet seacock for the marine head is located under the head sole.
The compartment is fitted with one overhead dome light, with white and red 'night vision' lamps switched independently on the light fitting, and one fluorescent light fitting over the washbasin.
A teak door with a louvered lower panel, fitted with chrome plated hinges and mortise lock, a brass robe hook, leads to the aft cabin. A gooseneck hook holds the cabin door in an open position.
Teak throughout. A full-size center-line berth is fitted, with two stowage drawers underneath amidships. A hanging locker to port, and is lined with white Formica with teak trims. Shelves port and starboard of the berth are of black or white Formica according to owner’s preference with solid teak trims. There is stowage to port and starboard with lockers and lift top and/or stuff bins to the shelves. There is a hanging locker and other general storage lockers to port and starboard.
The compartment is fitted with two overhead dome lights, with white and red 'night vision' lamps switched independently on the light fitting, two chrome plated reading lamps to the aft bulkheads over the berth. Two double outlets for AC power are fitted to port and starboard. Access to the steering system is via a removable panels under the berth. House batteries are also located underneath the berth in fiberglass lined boxes that ventilate any gases into the bilge per ABYC and CE rules and regulations
Two stainless deck hatches overhead and one dorade vent provides ventilation to the compartment. Standard door hardware to lockers consists of chrome plated elbow catches with barrel bolts on double doors.
A teak door to starboard, with a louvered lower panel, fitted with chrome plated hinges and mortise lock. A gooseneck hook holds the cabin door in an open position.
The vessel has installed integral water tanks with an approximate capacity of 200 gallons (756 litres), two integral fuel tanks, coated with approved epoxy tank coating with a total capacity of approximately 150 gallons (567 liters), and one holding tank with a capacity of approximately 25 gallons (94 litres).
The pressurized hot and cold water system consists of one 12V DC water pressure pump with strainer and an accumulator to provide an even flow and to eliminate water hammer, and one stainless steel 11 gallon calorifier, with a fitted element for hot water from AC power. All pipe-work and fittings are inert marine type.
Other standard fitted equipment as follows:-
• 'Y' valves on toilet discharges
• Isolating valves on all water and fuel tanks
• Bilge pump, 12VDC with strainer and automatic float switch discharging overboard
• Bilge Pump, manual Edson with Strainer and discharging overboard
• Shower Sump Pumps x 2
• Chrome plated Shower and Washbasin fittings throughout
• Chrome plated Fresh and Salt water Manual pump Faucets to galley sink
• Approved hose from ventilated gas Locker to Stove well with remote solenoid switch (note: gas bottles not supplied)
• Bronze Through Hull fittings with Bronze Seacocks on all standard hull penetrations throughout
• Tank monitoring system
The vessel is wired for a 12 volt DC electrical system as standard. An AC 220 volt power system is wired to run from a shore power connection point, and there is at least one AC outlet in each of the following areas; Aft cabin, galley, saloon and forward cabin. Standard lighting fixtures are dome lights with twin switches for white and red 'night vision' lighting, twin spotlight lights in alcoves and under shelving, Chrome plated brass reading lights are fitted above the berths, and cabin sole courtesy lights are provided. Standard fit out as follows:-
• A copper strip running the entire length of the vessel for the Bonding system
• All tanks, sea cocks, chain-plates, etc., are bonded to the Copper Strip
• 3 Zinc Anodes
• 1 30 Amp 110/220 Volt Shore Power Plug/Adaptor
• 1 Heavy Duty Master Disconnect Switch for Batteries
• Integral Battery Storage
• AC/DC Control Panel - mounted at navigation station
• DC Navigation Panel - mounted in cockpit
• Navigation Lights
• Propane gas Solenoid Shutoff Valve
The Standard scope of supply for the machinery items are as follows :-
• Fully Bonded FRP Seats for engine installation
• Yanmar 4JH4-TE (75 HP/3800 rpm) c/w KBW21 Gearbox
• 1 1/2” Diameter Stainless Steel Propeller Shaft
• Insulated Engine room Compartment
• Fuel Filter x 1
• Engine cooling water seacock with strainer
• Engine Room Blower
• Water lock muffler
• Gooseneck exhaust muffler
• The bilges and lockers are painted white throughout
• The interior woodwork is finished in a satin urethane
• Maxwell 2200 vertical anchor windlass with foot switches
• Anchor chain / rope kit; consists of 10 meters of 10mm chain plus 45 meters of spliced 16mm rope
• Anchor, plough, galvanized, 20 kgs
• Anchor, plough, galvanized, 30 kgs
• Bow thruster
• Hydraulic steering (in lieu of pull / pull)
• Battery Charger
• Microwave oven
• Depth / Speed / Wind instrumentation package
• Instrumentation pod
• Furling Genoa
• Furling Staysail
• Storm sail
• Transom shower (mounted inside stern locker)
• Teak rub rail with s/s strip
• Mahogany interior in lieu of teak
• Gas bottles (please specify the region that boat will be used)
• Dark green colored hull color
This specification is believed to be correct at the time of printing, but the builder reserves the right to make alterations without notice. Such alterations will not be considered applicable to yachts delivered.
A building specification would be agreed and incorporated into the build contract at the time of order
If you have any questions or require further information please contact the builder direct at
Pantawee Marine Co., Ltd.
391/20 Valley Home Garden, M.1,0 Pattaya City, Chonburi Province 20150 Thailand.
Tel: +66 (0) 3825 1526 Fax: +66 (0) 3825 1192
Website: www.hanschristianyachtsthailand.com , www.pantaweemarine.com