Boat Model - Lobster Boat 26'
Lobster Boat 26' Photo
Lobster Boat 26'
- Length overall; 26 ft 3 ins 8.05 m
- Waterline length; 24 ft 3 ins 7.40 m
- Draft; 3 ft 0 ins 0.92 m
- Beam; 9 ft 5 ins 2.87 m
- Displacement; 4,200 kgs 9,240 Ibs
- Fuel Capacity: 100 gals approx. 450 liters
- Water Capacity; 40 gals approx. 160 liters
- Standard Engine; Hyundai D170 marine diesel engine
- Standard Gearbox ZF 45A @ 2:1 reduction
- Hull is cored and laid-up with alternating layers of chopped strand mat and woven rovings saturated with polyester resin. The first 3 layers below waterline are saturated using vinylester resin for superior resistance to osmosis.
- Fiberglass swim platform at transom
- Standard hull color = White
- Standard boot-stripe color = Dark Green
- Stainless steel rudder with s/s shaft
- Fiberglass fuel tanks x 2. Combined capacity = 100 gallons (450 liters approx.)
- Fiberglass water tanks x 2. Combined capacity = 40 gallons (180 liters approx.)
- Engine beds fiber-glassed into position.
- Honeycomb cored bulkheads fiber-glassed into position
- Deck is laid-up with alternating layers of chopped strand mat and woven rovings saturated with polyester resin. Honeycomb core is incorporated into the deck horizontals including foredeck, side-decks, cockpit and coach roof. Backing plates are fiber-glassed into the laminate for pulpit, cleats, windlass and other deck hardware.
- Non-skid pattern is molded onto the horizontal surfaces at forward deck, side decks and cockpit. Non-skid areas are colored light grey as standard.
- Hull and deck are bonded together with 3M5200 adhesive sealant and ยผโ s/s bolts then fiber-glassed to complete a unitized structure.
- Hull and deck join is finished with a teak toe rail
- Standard deck color is white with grey non-skid areas
- Forepeak; Reserved for anchor chain and rope. Access to forepeak via teak paneled door
- Forward Berth: Vee berth with general storage lockers and shelves above port and starboard. Storage under berth port and starboard. Bulkheads are painted with white epoxy. One stainless steel escape / ventilation hatch plus two opening stainless steel portholes to port and one to starboard. There are also two cowl vents above the vee berth. Access to the forward cabin is by way of lockable folding teak paneled door to port from the cockpit area and removable perspex sliding hatch above. Cushions are provided for vee berth covered with local quality white vinyl.
- Forward Head (Starboard): Fiberglass lined unit fitted with standard PAR manual toilet, stainless steel basin and manual fresh water faucet. Standard counter-top finish is black colored Formica. General storage locker outboard with teak louvered doors and access locker to plumbing under sink. Main access door is ply paneled painted white with louvers in lower panel for ventilation. One opening stainless steel porthole for added ventilation. Teak framed mirror mounted on aft bulkhead.
- Coach house; Steering station to starboard, fiberglass engine access cover amidships and access to forward cabin to port. Forward center window is opening and side windows port and starboard slide for ventilation. There is also one ventilator hatch over the port side of the engine compartment and one to starboard over the steering station.
- Engine Access; Fiberglass sound insulated engine cover is removable with hatch fasteners. The new improved version now allows for walkthrough from steering station to starboard across to cabin access door to port without having to climb over the engine cover. An additional single person passenger seat has also been added to the top of the engine cover adjacent to steering station.
- Cockpit; Open plan. Access hatches to fuel tanks, water tanks, exhaust, propeller shaft stuffing box and steering gear. Side pockets port and starboard for general storage. One top opening fiberglass lined transom storage locker to starboard and one general storage locker to port. Opening walkthrough section amidships at stern for easy access to fiberglass swim platform.
INTERIOR IN GENERAL:
- Hull lined with carpet
- Bulkheads painted to high quality finish with white epoxy paint
- Underside of deck surfaces finished with grooved white f/g panels
- Coamings finished in white Formica
- Chrome plated door hardware throughout
- Trimming done out in teak finish with urethane
- Stainless steel escape hatch above fwd cabin
- Stainless steel ventilation hatches above wheel house port and starboard
- Stainless steel opening ports forward x 4
- Stainless steel framed forward facing opening windscreen section at center
- Teak framed forward facing fixed windscreens to port and starboard
- Teak framed sliding windows port and starboard at coach house
- Vinyl cowl vents over fwd cabin x 2
- Stainless steel cleats forward, amidships and aft
- Stainless steel fishing rod holders x 2
- Stainless steel deck fillers for "diesel" and "water"
- Stainless steel rimmed steering wheel
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Stainless steel bow fitting with chain / rope rollers
- Teak toe rail
- Stainless steel handrails on wheel house top
- Stainless steel arch for mounting all-round light and optional radar, VHF antenna, etc
- Stainless steel hatch hold down fasteners
- Stainless steel awning frame and local quality vinyl awning
- Port and starboard navigation lights mounted on top of wheel house
- All round light mounted on s/s arch
- Control panel, 12volt DC
- Windscreen wiper and washer to starboard at steering station
- Dome lights. White with red night vision lamp; Fwd cabin x 2, Head x 1, Coach house (over engine) x 1
- Marine grade tinned copper wire used throughout including battery cables
- Batteries, truck lead/acid type, 150 AH x 2
- Par manual toilet w/ vented loops for intake / discharge
- Bilge pump with automatic switch and independent control panel
- Manual bilge pump
- Fwd head stainless steel basin
- Manual faucet at fwd head basin
- Marine grade hose used throughout
- Bronze 3 bladed propeller
- Hydraulic steering system
- Stainless steel rudder with custom bronze shoe
- Stainless steel rimmed teak wheel
- Single lever engine control (Morse)
- Engine instrumentation including Tachometer, Hour Meter, Oil Pressure Gauge, Gear Oil Temperature Gauge, Water Temperature Gauge and Amp Meter
- Fuel and Water gauges with tank senders
- One engine compartment exhaust blower
- Exhaust muffler
- Anchor windlass with up/down foot switches
- Anchor, chain and 200โ rode
- Upgrade batteries
- Knot Log / Speedometer
- Depth Sounder
- Fish Finder
- Sunbrella awning in lieu of local quality
- Sunbrella cushion covers in lieu of vinyl
- Galvanized steel road trailer
- Green colored marble at fwd head basin counter top
- Teak lined hull internally at forward cabin
- Additional windscreen wiper and washer at middle opening windscreen at steering station
Pantawee Marine Co., Ltd reserves the right to change the specifications without notice.
Pantawee Marine Co., Ltd.
391/20 Valley Home Garden, M.10, Pattaya City, Chonburi Province 20150 Thailand.
Tel: +66 (0) 3825 1526 Fax: +66 (0) 3825 1192